Monday, August 31, 2009

Testimonial - Leslie Small

"My experience with photography in general had always been odd. As an actress I feel completely at ease in front of a video camera, the dialogue and movement makes sense because it's fluid and seemingly organic. However in the presence of a still camera I feel not only awkward, but unsure of how to convey my objective. I always dread this aspect, taking headshots, but as an actor your headshot is your calling card and it's imperative that they capture "you". Working with Tom was an absolute delight, he put at ease my trepidation and anxiety to the extent that I actually had fun in the process! His method of imagining a story and having you focus on certain points to capture a mood was genius, and produced the best headshots I've ever taken. I can say with absolute certainty that not only will I recommend friends to Tom, but the next time I need updated photos, I'm definitely going to him. Thanks again Tom for the best shoot ever!" - L.Small

No comments:

Post a Comment